The end of the year tends to be a time of reflection and this year, we are feeling especially thankful and blessed for many reasons. Here are just a few highlights from 2022 as we look forward to 2023.
- Our firm grew significantly this year as we added to our family with three new attorneys who embody the values and standards we hold dear.
- We’re thankful to have supported so many worth-while causes and organizations through donations of time and money. We proudly supported nearly 20 events and causes in 2022 – more than ever before!
- We’re thankful for the opportunities to serve many wonderful clients in 2022 in many areas of the law. We aided in adoptions, wills & estates, real estate, immigration, municipal law, personal injury cases and more this year!
- We’re thankful for our families and friends who support us along the way, sometimes sacrificing time and energy to help us be better as a firm and as people.
- We are thankful for the many communities we serve, large and small. We’re truly proud to live in the communities we serve. Helping maintain and strengthen them is a part of our firm’s core beliefs and we wouldn’t be able to do all we do if not for the amazing people we share our communities with.
As we close the books on 2022, we’d like to say thank you to everyone who has supported us this year – whether you were a client, a friend, family, you liked a Facebook post or sent us any kind or encouraging message, we appreciate you.
Here’s to a terrific 2023! Happy holidays!